Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5 Jan. Team Building Challenge - Debrief (II) Personal Reflection

I feel that "Forging Excellence" means that I need to give my best to everything I do. I must not give just 50% but 100%!!!

I think that i possessed the strengths such as being responsible and persevering attitude.

I should cultivate myself to be more daring and to have more confident in myself. i need to be more daring so that I will be able to understand what the teacher is talking about as I will need to ask questions when I am not clear.

I suggest that we make all of us to have a chance to participate in all activities and to find a leader that can gather up everyone
and give a same amount of work to everyone so that no one will feel left out. Those that were left out must also ask for something to do from the Leader or the Project Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment